Have a Problem? Find Your Solution!
Use the search box to find help articles
Our ITECS Help Desks in 204 Daniels on main campus and 1002 Engineering Building I on Centennial Campus are staffed 8:00-5:00 Monday-Friday to help faculty, students and staff with their computing needs and problems. Contact the Help Desk by writing email@example.com or phoning 919-515-2458.
Drop-in visits, phone calls and e-mail to the help desk are logged and tracked in the ServiceNow call-tracking system to make sure they are routed to appropriate personnel and answered. Support services are for computing users in the NCSU College of Engineering only.
Contact: Charles Hunt, Help Desk Manager
Senior Help Desk Staff
- ServiceNow move to Gmail based smtp relays November 24, 2017
- mysql-frs.eos.ncsu.edu database outage November 22, 2017
- Group Policy Installed Software November 22, 2017
- Emails not delivered in the early morning of Nov. 16 November 22, 2017
- 520 Brickhaven Dr - BH3 - Power/Network Outage November 22, 2017