Have a Problem? Find Your Solution!
Use the search box to find help articles
Our ITECS Service Desk locations are in 204 Daniels on main campus and 1002 Engineering Building I on Centennial Campus. We are available 8:00-5:00 Monday-Friday to help faculty, students and staff with their computing needs and problems. You may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 919-515-2458.
Drop-in visits to either Service Desk location, phone calls and emails are logged and tracked in the ServiceNow call-tracking system to make sure they are routed to appropriate personnel and promptly answered. These support services are for computing users in the NCSU College of Engineering only.
Contact: Charles Hunt, Help Desk Manager
Service Desk Staff
- MyPack Portal Oracle Login Page November 20, 2018
- Post Bluecat Migration Issues November 20, 2018
- Talley Student Center Outage November 20, 2018
- Updating tomcat certificate on campus telephony server November 20, 2018
- Windows 10/1809 & Windows Server 2019 admx/adml templates November 20, 2018