ITECS allocates file storage and web space to engineering students, faculty and staff free of charge.
- People: lockers for personal data (COE Students/Faculty/Staff).
- Admin: lockers for admin (HR/Financials/Grants) data.
- Research: lockers for research data.
- Course Workspace: per class/per student quota (requires Wolfware Classic).
- Web: lockers for web content.
Request – page to request locker creation – request processed within 3 days.
Portal – page to request changes to lockers including group changes.
PTSUserInfo – a tool to list locker model-based pts groups a user is in.
In the Portal, you can:
- Verify that a locker exists and what the path is.
- Verify whether someone should have access to a locker.
A full overview of the information regarding lockers can be found here.
- Non-engineering students do not have access to request a locker.
- Regular engineering students do not have access to view all lockers, folder permissions, and quota via the lockers portal web page. ITECS full-time staff and part-timers have special access to view all of the lockers.