Oftentimes, when attempting to connect an iPad or iPhone to Nomad, it will not add the device. A common fix to this issue is to delete Safari’s history and cookies. To do so, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll down and select Safari.
- Click Clear History and Clear Cookies and Data.
- Navigate back to nomad.ncsu.edu and have the individual login.
- Scroll down to Add a Device.
- If this works, the MAC address should be automatically filled in and you should be able to name the device. This should solve the problem. If it still does not work, clear the history and cookies again.