This installation can be tricky and involved. Read the directions carefully.
- Go to Google search and type in the search bar “fujitsu \[the name of your model] driver.“
- Click Google Search.
- Click the first link that appears. It should say, Software Downloads: Scansnap \[name of your model]: Fujitsu Global.
- You will come to a page titled Software Download: Scansnap \[name of your model].
- Under the Setup Programs tab, you will see a table with software to download. Click on download beside ScanSnap Manager.
- Scroll down to the Download section and click the file that needs to be downloaded. The download will be located in the download folder.
- Go back to the page from step 4 (SoftwareDownloads: ScanSnap \[your model].)
- Click on the Update tab.
- Click on the ScanSnap Manager file underneath Windows 7 64-bit.
- Scroll down to the Download section and click the file that needs to be downloaded. Both downloads will be located in the download folder.
- Run the first download from the Setup Programs tab.
Note: It is important to make sure you are running the first download from the Setup Programs tab first. Make note of which download is from the Setup Programs tab and which download is from the Update tab.
- You will then be prompted to restart the computer.
- After you’ve restarted the computer, go back to the download folder.
- Run the file that you’ve downloaded from the Update tab (the second download).
- Restart the computer again.
- After the computer restarts, plug in the scanner and an “installing drivers” window will pop up.