Open, Edit, Save, Export Directory Info
- Open the PowerPoint presentation file.
- Make the necessary edits to the directory and save the file.
- Click the File menu -> Export -> Create a Video
- If not already selected, choose Presentation Quality from the first drop down.
- If not already selected, choose Don’t Use Recorded Timings and Narrations from the second drop down.
- Set the Seconds spent on each slide to an appropriate value. Typically 15 seconds.
- Click the Create Video button.
- In the Save As dialog
- In the left column under Favorites, click Desktop.
- In the File name text field type in the name of the file. Something like, Page Hall Directory YYYYMMDD.
- Leave the Save as type drop-down set to MPEG-4 Video.
- Click the Save button.
If you would like, when the video is done exporting you can close PowerPoint.