- Go to Print Management. Note: You can also access print management by searching “printmanagement.msc” in Start menu
- Under the Custom Filters folder, go to the All Printers folder, and locate the printer that you want to remove. Right-click the printer name and select Delete.
- Then, go to the All Drivers folder and find the driver of the printer that you have deleted.
- Right-click the driver and select Remove Driver Package. This should uninstall the printer driver.
- Click the Apple logo at the top of the screen and select System Preferences.
- Select Print & Scan in the Hardware section. A list of printers with drivers installed on your computer will appear on the left side of the Print & Scan window.
- Click the printer you want to remove from the computer to highlight it.
- Click the “–” button below the list of printers to remove the printer information from the list.
- Close the Print & Scan window.
- Click the Finder icon in the dock and select your hard drive in the menu on the left side of the window.
- Navigate to Library Printers → PPDs → Contents → Resources. A list of all the printer drivers on your Mac will appear.
- Click and drag the name of your printer model’s driver into the trash can in your dock.
- Press and hold the Control button on your keyboard while clicking the trashcan icon in the dock, and select Empty Trash.