The following are instructions for printing to the copier in Mann Hall room 208H:
- You will be choosing between two drivers (one x64 bit and the other x32 bit). Select the appropriate driver and click run.
- Driver location – X:\Helpdesk\Executables\Software\Canon IR ADV 8295 Drivers
- At this point, you will be prompted to select an extraction location. Once you select a location, a folder will be created on your desktop. Open the folder and run setup.exe.
- Accept the agreement. Click next, then select “custom”.
- Select the printer “IR-ADV 8285/8295 UFR II”.
- Change the printer name to “mn208-copy”. Click Add Port… “Standard TCP/IP Port”. Click Ok.
- Go through the TCP/IP Wizard using the full printer name mn208-copy.ce.ncsu.edu. Then, click finish.
- Click start.
- The computer will require a restart after the software finishes installing.
- When you print you will be prompted for your Department ID. Enter the copy code for both the Department ID and Pin. Click Ok.
Note: Unfortunately at this time it will print as soon as you click start. We cannot store it on the copier, so be prepared to pick it up immediately.